Introducing Tate eight townhomes uniting to form an architectural marvel in Kew’s most exclusive and tightly-held pocket. The homes all evoke a sense of richness and timelessness, with an intuitive maturity that not only complements its enviable Sackville Ward location but celebrates it, too.
An Exceptional location of being close to the city, yet providing ample space to find natural outdoor rejuvenation. Speckled with fine eateries from diversified cuisine on Cotham Rd, High Street and Glenferrie Road. The blue-chip suburb offers all this while being impeccably connected, with a roll call of schools, the Eastern Freeway not too far from the residences, alongside trams to take you to the city and beyond.
- Poliform Walk-In-Robes & Gaggenau appliances
- Entire floor master bedroom suites
- Walk-in butlers pantry with ample storage space
- Custom-made dressing table with mirror
- Living room with fireplace
- Crafted concrete courtyard seating by Eckersley
- Integrated joinery to show or conceal your television
- Secure basement car parking