Ballade Residences is located in the popular Norman Park precinct ‘Poet’s Corner’. Just 4km from Brisbane CBD, Southbank, Queensland University of Technology and Queens Wharf Casino Precinct.
Boutique development of 39 residences across 3 levels. With a mix of large 1, 2 and 3-bedroom apartments and sub-penthouse ground floor villas. Generously sized residences with an internal area of more than 90sqm for 2 bedroom apartments. All residences include a car park, storage space as well as bicycle storage. The majority of the ground floor residences have their own private street access. Rooftop dining & recreational area with 360 degrees Brisbane skyline views.
- Norman Park train station – 3 minutes walk
- Anglican Church Grammar School- 16 minutes walk
- Norman Park State School -12 minute walk
- Norman Park Ferry Station – 15 minutes walk
- Mater Hospital at Woolloongabba – 4km from the development
- Royal Brisbane Hospital – 7km from the development
- Within close reach of a wide range of amenity such as Recreation, Sports, Parks & Cafes
2 bedroom apartments starting from $610,900
3 bedroom apartments starting from $985,900
Disclaimer: This material has been prepared prior to the construction completion. Whilst care has been taken in its preparation, the information and artist impressions contained are indicative only and not guaranteed as accurate or complete. Changes (including any made to the dimensions, fittings, colours, specifications and description) can be made without notice. Loose furniture and artwork is not included. This material is a guide only and is not intended to form part of any contract or constitute an offer or invitation to the public. Interested persons should make and rely on their own independent enquiries and should seek further independent advice at all times.
|Address:||208 Norman Avenue, Norman Park|