Join Andrew to learn how to better position yourself in this low-interest-rate world and how to get a suitable loan as an Australian non-resident earning foreign income.
What you’ll learn
- Structuring your Mortgage to your advantage
- Flexibility Benefits of variable rate loans with offset accounts for Expats
- How to turn your debts into an asset portfolio
- How to navigate the more complex & difficult Expat Bank lending environment
- How to borrow 85% without paying (LMI) Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- How to be an Expat (FHB) First Home Buyer with only 10% deposit
Who should attend this workshop?
- Expats wanting to refinance their current mortgages to take advantage of lower interest rates.
- First-time investors or Homebuyers looking to contribute the minimum deposit for their first property purchase.
- Anyone thinking about investing in Australia’s various property markets or buying a future home and needing a bigger loan than they can source currently.
- Experienced investors looking to accumulate and expand their existing property portfolio in a tax-efficient manner.
Wednesday, 25th November 2020
5 am – USA (EASTERN TIME)
10 am – LONDON
2 pm – UAE
5 pm – JAKARTA | VIETNAM
6 pm – SINGAPORE | HK | MALAYSIA
9 pm – SYDNEY
Location: Zoom Online Workshop (details will be provided upon booking)
We hope to see you there!
#aussieexpatloans #australianeconomy #expatriates #expatloans #australianproperty #australianbudget #australianexpats #wiseguru #economicrecovery #stimulus #economy #australians #expattax #expatadvice