- This event has passed.
November 25, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0Free
Join Andrew to learn how to better position yourself in this low-interest-rate world and how to get a suitable loan as an Australian non-resident earning foreign income.
What you’ll learn
- Structuring your Mortgage to your advantage
- Flexibility Benefits of variable rate loans with offset accounts for Expats
- How to turn your debts into an asset portfolio
- How to navigate the more complex & difficult Expat Bank lending environment
- How to borrow 85% without paying (LMI) Lenders Mortgage Insurance
- How to be an Expat (FHB) First Home Buyer with only 10% deposit
Who should attend this workshop?
- Expats wanting to refinance their current mortgages to take advantage of lower interest rates.
- First-time investors or Homebuyers looking to contribute the minimum deposit for their first property purchase.
- Anyone thinking about investing in Australia’s various property markets or buying a future home and needing a bigger loan than they can source currently.
- Experienced investors looking to accumulate and expand their existing property portfolio in a tax-efficient manner.
Wednesday, 25th November 2020
5 am – USA (EASTERN TIME)
10 am – LONDON
2 pm – UAE
5 pm – JAKARTA | VIETNAM
6 pm – SINGAPORE | HK | MALAYSIA
9 pm – SYDNEY
Location: Zoom Online Workshop (details will be provided upon booking)
We hope to see you there!
#aussieexpatloans #australianeconomy #expatriates #expatloans #australianproperty #australianbudget #australianexpats #wiseguru #economicrecovery #stimulus #economy #australians #expattax #expatadvice
- November 25, 2020
10:00 am - 11:00 am UTC+0
- Event Categories:
- Australian Budget, Capital Gains Tax, lending, property investing, Zoom Workshop
- Event Tags:
- advice australian property, aussie expat finance, Aussie Expats, australian cgt, australian expats buying property in brisbane, Australian housing market, Australian lending restrictions, Australian Property Investment Advice, Australian tax, buy australian real estate, expat loan, impact on Australian property market
- Wise Guru Pte Ltd
- +65 8338 9933
- View Organiser Website
- Zoom Online
8 Cross st
Singapore, 048424 Singapore
- +65 8338 9933
- View Venue Website