Join me on Tuesday! I will be covering a range of property and finance-related topics and will be free to speak about anything you need to know!
A few questions from last Tuesday were –
– why do banks take 40% on international income
– is there an over-supply and downward price pressure on inner-city apartments?
– 70% LVR – is there a way to get around this?
– how can I manage the impact of the recent removal of the main resident CGT exemption for Non-Residents?
– how strong is the rental outlook?
If you have a question you would like answered please submit them in the comments below or to email@example.com
Alternatively, I hope to meet you on Tuesday!
All Q&A video will be uploaded to social media.. stay tuned 🙂
OUR EVENT DETAILS-
When & Where:
Tuesday, 20th October
10am – LONDON
1 pm – UAE
4 pm – JAKARTA | VIETNAM
5 pm – SINGAPORE | HK | MALAYSIA
8 pm – SYDNEY
To Book please click this link!
#aussieexpatloans #australianeconomy #expatriates #expatloans #australianproperty #australianbudget #australianexpats #wiseguru #economicrecovery #stimulus #economy #australians #expattax #expatadvice