Date(s) - 10/11/2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Repatriation Seminar Description
An exclusive property seminar with property investment expert, Dr Andrew Unterweger. The topic of the seminar is Repatriation to Australia, and you’ll discover exactly how to structure your finances and investment portfolio to make the most of your repatriation strategy. There will be a presentation followed by drinks and food and an opportunity for you to ask Dr Unterweger your questions about your own properties or financial goals.
What you’ll learn
- What you should be doing to plan for Australian taxes?
- How to structure your financing appropriately as an Australian tax resident
- Negative Gearing and the impacts as an Australian tax resident
- How to minimise your Capital Gains Tax liabilities in the future
- How to legally lower your effective Australian tax rate– How to legally reduce your taxable income when you return to Australia
Who should attend this Repatriation Seminar?
This repatriation seminar is ideal for anyone considering moving to or returning to Australia within the next 2 years.
Repatriation Seminar Details
Date – Thursday 10th November 2016
Time – 6:30pm – 8:30pm
Suitable for – Those looking to repatriate to Australia within the next 2 years
Location – One Shenton, 1 Shenton Way, Singapore 068803
RSVP – Tuesday, 8th November 2016
How to Register
Please complete your details below and book the number of tickets you would like to attend this exclusive event. We will contact you to confirm your registration.
To Your Investing Success!