Date(s) - 24/08/2016
6:30 pm - 8:30 pm
An exclusive property seminar with Property Investment Expert, Dr Andrew Unterweger. The topic of the seminar is Lending Changes in Australia and how it will affect Expats. You will discover how to structure your finances and investment portfolio to make the most of your repatriation strategy. There will be a presentation followed by drinks and food and an opportunity for you to ask Dr Unterweger your questions about your own properties or financial goals.
The event will be both interesting and informative, as well as a great chance to meet like-minded professionals.
Meet your guest speaker
Dr Andrew Unterweger
MB.BS, CFP®, Dip FNS, Dip FP, FPA, SMSF, AFA, MFAA, LREA
Dr Unterweger is a highly qualified financial and property adviser, experienced venture capitalist and successful investor.
What you’ll learn
- About new Lending Policy changes which will affect all Expats
- Where the greatest value in the Australian property market is
- How to find the right property in the right location, for the right price
- How to buy a brand new investment property with very little down Payment
- Location, Location, Location
- Winning strategies to build your own property portfolio
- How to legally reduce your Australian Tax liability
Who should attend this Property Seminar?
This seminar is ideal for anyone considering investing in the Australian property market or already holding investments.
Date: Wednesday, 24th August 2016
Time: 6:30pm – 8:30pm (presentation starts at 7pm)
Location: One Shenton, 1 Shenton Way, Singapore 068803
RSVP: Friday 19th August 2016
Suitable for Australian and NZ Expatriates looking to maximise their assets whilst living abroad
Food and drinks will be provided
How to Register
Please complete your details below and book the number of tickets you would like to attend this exclusive event. We will contact you to confirm your registration.
[contact-form-7 404 "Not Found"]
To Your Investing Success!